Benefits of Moringa Tea
What is Moringa?
The Moringa plant leaves have always been known to have extremely positive health benefits. The tea from them will again provide you with these benefits.
Moringa Tea Benefits
1. Nutrient Packed
2. Controls Diabetes
3. Increases Lactation
4. Controls Blood Pressure
5. Prevents Joint and Arthritis Pains
7. Improves Digestion
Moringa powder is packed with fiber that regulates your digestive functions and relieves constipation. Moringa leaves also have a mild laxative effect. Moringa is known for its strong anti-inflammatory properties and may help in treating stomach ulcers and infections.
8. Promotes Healthy Skin
Moringa has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that fight infections. It's been effective against types of fungi that cause infections on the skin. It is sometimes applied directly to the skin as a germ-killer or drying agent (astringent). It is also used topically for treating pockets of infection (abscesses), athlete’s foot, dandruff, gum disease (gingivitis), snakebites, warts, and wounds.
How to make Moringa Tea?
- Moringa tea is made using the dried leaves of the plant and is filled with potent antioxidants. By steeping the leaves in hot water for a few minutes, you can make Moringa tea like any other green tea.
- The tea will brew and release the nutrients and antioxidants the body needs, and you can enjoy it in a refreshing and flavorful hot beverage.
- To make the Moringa tea as it is bought, the leaves are dried and preserved to retain their nutrients. The dried leaves are shredded and bagged into packets (for loose tea) or bags (for tea bags).
- Moringa tea is an excellent natural energy drink without the bad effects of caffeinated products. The vitamins present are perfect for clearing the mind and boosting energy.
- Drinking tea on a regular basis is known to increase energy and manage weight loss and diet. It detoxes and nourishes the immune system, too.
Check this out Medikonda Moringa Tea Cut Leaves