Health Benefits Moringa Oil
Moringa Oil is extracted from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera Tree. Moringa Oil is also known as Drumsticks Oil and Ben Oil. Moringa is extremely rich in phytonutrients and can make a great impact on your overall health. Moringa oil is exceptionally famous for the numerous benefits that it offers. It is really famous in the skin and beauty care industry. Moringa Oil possesses oleic acid, a valuable mono-unsaturated fat that makes it a sought-after commodity by cosmetic companies. Medicinal uses of moringa oil have been passed down since ancient times in India.
Moringa Oil Benefits for Skin, Hair and Health:
1. Moisturizes Skin and Scalp
Moringa oil is really famous as the massage oil. High in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids, moringa oil is great for all skin types. It’s a lightweight oil that goes on smooth and doesn’t clog pores. Massage a small amount into your skin after your shower or before bed for smooth, radiant skin all day long. This way it will reach your roots and moisturize your skin and scalp.
2. Anti-aging and Anti-inflammatory Oil
Moringa oil rejuvenates dull, tired and aging skin. Moringa oil antioxidants and nutrients help fight free radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles. Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged skin cells.
Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections from ancient times.
3. Prevents Acne, Black heads and Dark spots
Moringa oil is also known for its outstanding properties as a Cleanser to remove toxins, dead skin cells, and debris to treat and prevent acne and blackheads. When used regularly helps prevent the re-occurrence of blemishes, helps minimize dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
Health Benefits of Moringa Oil
- Insomnia may be curbed by the behenic acid content in moringa oil. This acid is thought to help to calm and relax the body.
- Liver damage and high levels of toxins within the organ may be reduced with regular use of moringa oil.
- Blood pressure levels could potentially be lowered by the oleic acid in the oil through reduced cholesterol levels and the promotion of proper blood circulation.
- Abdominal disorders may be settled by the antioxidant properties in the oil, while proper digestion reduces acid build-up.
- A healthy immune system may be supported and boosted by the omega-9 fatty acids, anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, and vitamin C and E components of moringa oil.
- Oral problems such as gum disease and dental issues may be treated with the oil.
- Joint health may be assisted, as the oil may reduce inflammation, boost range of motion, and treat pain associated with joint damage.
- Emotional issues such as anxiety or hysteria may be calmed by moringa oil.
- Energy levels may be boosted as the oil is believed to stimulate the brain and encourage proper physical functions.