USDA Organic Butterfly Pea blue Flower Powder Wholesale Bulk Suppliers in USA
Medikonda is the Largest Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier, Bulk Distributor, Exporter of USDA Organic Butterfly Pea blue Flower Ground Powder and Butterfly Pea blue Flower Extracts in USA.
Butterfly Pea blue Flower Powder Private Labelling & Bulk Packaging
Butterfly Pea blue Flower Powder packaging is done in our USA facility as per client’s requirements. We offer 8 Oz and 16 Oz or 1 Lb packing in resealable pouches with private labelling in your brand name. Bulk Powders are packed in double-layer LDPE 20 kgs bags, then packed in a carton box, and then each carton box is stretch wrapped for a seamless air-tight packaging.
USDA Organic Certified Butterfly Pea blue Flower Powder - Manufacturing Process at our factory1. At our factory, Fresh raw material is harvested from our own certified organic farms. They are then transported to our processing facility which is also located within the 130 acres farm.
2. The fresh raw materials are sorted and graded to remove unwanted particles.
3. Fresh raw materials are hygienically washed in a treated water and then again, they are washed in fresh water in completely automatic washer system.
4. The washed raw materials are auto transported in a conveyor to a fully automatic dryer and then machine dried at 45 - 70 degrees celsius for few hours depending on various raw materials. So that all the phytonutrients are retained as such.
5. The fresh raw materials are then automatically sieved and passed through a metal detection system to remove any unwanted particles.
6. The finest quality raw materials are then pulverized to 80 mesh powder, sterilized for microbial compliance, and then packaged.
7. Now, the finest quality Butterfly Pea blue Flower Powder is ready for next level nutrient extraction processing, value addition, encapsulation, or consumption.
Our facility is state of art. There is no manual intervention once the fresh raw materials are harvested and sorted. The process is completely automated to prevent any type of contamination.