USDA Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil Wholesale Bulk Suppliers in USA
Medikonda is the Largest Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier, Bulk Distributor, Exporter of USDA Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil in USA.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Private Labelling & Bulk Packaging
Pumpkin Seed Oil packaging is done in our USA facility as per client’s requirements. We offer 3.4 fl oz, 4 fl oz, 8 fl oz packing in plastic or glass bottles with outer mono carton box with private labelling in your brand name. Bulk Oils are packed in 10 liter cans or barrels or drums as per the specific quantity requirements.
USDA Organic Certified Pumpkin Seed Oil - Manufacturing Process at our factory1. At our factory, Fresh raw seeds are harvested from our own certified organic farms or from our contract farms. They are then transported to our processing facility which is also located within the 130 acres farm.
2. The seeds are sorted and graded to remove unwanted particles.
3. The seeds are de-hulled as per the requirements and the specific characteristics of different oil seeds.
4. The cleaned and de-hulled seed kernels are then cold pressed in a screw press at room temperatures at lowest possible heat.
5. The extracted oil is then stored in a crude oil tank.
6. The oil from the crude oil tank is then passed through a 2 stage filtration process using a filter press and a micron filter.
7. The filtered oil is then stored in a filtered oil tank and packaged as needed.
Our facility is state of art. There is no manual intervention once the fresh raw seeds are harvested and sorted. The process is completely automated to prevent any type of contamination.