USDA Organic Wheat Germ Oil Capsules Manufacturers Wholesale Bulk Suppliers in USA
Medikonda is the Third Party Contract Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier, Bulk Distributor, Exporter of USDA Organic Wheat Germ Oil Capsules in USA.
Wheat Germ Oil Capsules Private Labelling & Bulk Packaging
Wheat Germ Oil Capsules are packaged in our USA facility as per client’s requirements. We offer the following counts of capsules 60, 90, 120 and 180 plastic containers with private labelling in your brand name. Bulk Capsules are packed in triple-layer aluminium foil pouches, then packed in a carton box, and then each carton box is stretch wrapped for a seamless air-tight packaging.
USDA Organic Certified Wheat Germ Oil Capsules - Manufacturing Process at our factory1. At our factory, Fresh raw seeds are harvested from our own certified organic farms or from our contract farms. They are then transported to our processing facility which is also located within the 130 acres farm.
2. The seeds are sorted and graded to remove unwanted particles.
3. The seeds are de-hulled as per the requirements and the specific characteristics of different oil seeds.
4. The cleaned and de-hulled seed kernels are then cold pressed in a screw press at room temperatures at lowest possible heat.
5. The extracted oil is then stored in a crude oil tank.
6. The oil from the crude oil tank is then passed through a 2 stage filtration process using a filter press and a micron filter.
7. The filtered oil is then stored in a filtered oil tank and packaged as needed.
8. Now, the finest quality oil is ready for encapsulation, or consumption.
9. The oil is then passed on to our encapsulation team for capsule filling. The organic oils are then filled into soft gel capsules of 500 mg or 1000 mg.
10. Once the production of respective batch is completed then the capsules are packed into plastic containers as per the client’s specifications.
11. The private labelling is done as per the client’s brand name.
Our facility is state of art. There is no manual intervention and the process is completely automated to prevent any type of contamination.